It is important to understand how the target audience thinks and what triggers them. Prior to developing the creative concept, we work closely with the client to collect and collate relevant market information.
- What are our target groups and what characterizes them?
- How does the target audience interact with digital platforms?
What does our client want to communicate, and what does their audience want to hear? These aren't always the same messages. In this phase, we work closely with the client to create a clear message which targets the audience's needs. The clearer the message, the better the solution.
- What is the one message which is most important to communicate?
- What other messages do we want to convey?
Approach and choice of channels
With a strategic core message, a defined target group, and budgetary constraints all in place, we begin the planning process. We determine the course of action, channels of communication, and the tone of the project.
Action Strategies Include:
- Distributing Information
- Establishing Dialogues
- Collecting Demographic Data
- Mobile and Tablet
- Social Media such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Digital Boards
- Banners / Display ads
Ideas and sketches
Finally, we develop and present our creative solutions. We create messages based on the process thus far, and present sketches, designs and other materials.
- Sketch Presentations
- Discussions and Adjustments
- Final Sketches - Budgetary Considerations / Clarifications
Development and implementation
When instruments and ideas are approved, work begins on developing the design and technical solution. From this point, we follow the Good Morning digital process, which ensures quality in each stage of the production. By presenting strong ideas in Phase 4, we reduce time spent in the prototyping and testing stages.